We deem it necessary to fulfill our mandates by making our Callings to be in unison with God’s purpose. In bringing and seeing the Greatness of God’s Glory in all areas of CWMFL Ministries which God has placed each Member according to their assigned task, departments and area of responsibilities.
His Lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.
– The preaching or promulgation of the gospel; the practice of spreading the Christian gospel. Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: For it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the greek.
– A person who accepts and assists in the spreading of the good news of Jesus Christ. Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Spiritual Growth and Maturity
– An ongoing process that the goal is becoming like Jesus through studying 2 Tim 2:15; denying the flesh Rom 6:6; Gal 5:24 and the evidence of the fruit of the Holy Spirit Gal 5:22-23.
– Our way of communicating and petitions to God. And each one is encouraged to pray on behalf of others. Eph 6:18; Phil 4:6; Col 4:2.
– Support to those Workers afar off. Taking care of the needy Mat 25: 35-40; Gal 2:10; Heb 13:16
– Gathering together as a Body of Christ. Acts 2: 46; Heb 10:25